Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Week in Food

If you're visiting Lucca and find yourself hankering for lamb biryani or chicken kung pao, you might be out of luck.

If you've ever wanted to drink from a urinal, this Taiwanese restaurant chain is perfect for you.

Planning to quit your job? Say it with cake.

In light of the White House's concerns about food contamination, you might wonder what the current food purity laws are. You've probably asked yourself, how many rodent hairs can there legally be in my chocolate? When I buy dried mushrooms, what's the average maggot count per package? Wonder no more. You can find out here.

1 comment:

3goodrats said...

I love the cake of resignation. Of course, if I used one it would be filled with poison. (So, if I resign with a cake, don't eat it.)

Blog Archive